Add Archadeck to your existing business, and watch your company grow.
Diversification is key to your future growth.
Prospecting for new clients drains your resources. Adding an Archadeck franchise lets you secure additional new business from your favorite past clients. And that’s just the beginning:
- Get more productivity out of your fixed costs. Office, phones, computers, etc. — your infrastructure is already in place. You have a significant bidding edge when an additional revenue stream helps subsidize those costs.
- Realize even stronger gross profit margins! Outdoor building boasts some of the highest margins in the industry. And Archadeck median gross profit margins of 34.4% (Source: 2013 Archadeck Franchise Disclosure Document) compare quite favorably to other construction industry margins.
- Leverage Archadeck’s proven best practices. Take what you learn to improve the efficiency of your existing business.
- Enjoy the perks of pent-up demand. The 2013 Residential Landscape Architecture Trends survey identified outdoor living spaces as a key trend for 2013 and well into the future. Americans wanting to enhance their homes are truly taking it outside — where they have lots of room to expand — again and again.
Hit the ground running with Archadeck’s outdoor expertise.
Why start as a beginner when Archadeck gives you all the advantages of a seasoned outdoor building pro? From instant access to preferred vendor relationships (including proprietary rebates and enhanced warranty coverage) to custom marketing materials created for you at no additional cost, you benefit from a team dedicated exclusively to the outdoor living business for well over a quarter of a century. Plus, you’ll have access to a peer network ready to help you with everything from financial and operational benchmarking information to tips on the best referral practices.
- “Own” our expert drafting team. You’ll receive beautifully detailed, permit-ready plans that meet and often exceed all local building codes.
- Stay beautifully on trend. Archadeck keeps you on top of the latest styles, techniques and materials. Your cutting edge creations will turn heads.
- Meet any outdoor building challenge. Over 50% of projects typically involve elements other than decks. Archadeck prepares you to build lucrative and attention-getting sunrooms, patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, hardscaped areas and more.
- Enjoy multiple touch point lead generation strategies and executional tactics that are second to none. Though a robust combination of online advertising, direct response mail programs and integrated social media, the Archadeck Marketing Support Team will guide you through the process.
- Wow prospects with your website. Archadeck’s national website is a beauty to behold with great depth. Your completely customizable local website will be just as information-rich. And your potential customers will find you more easily with our search engine optimized methodology.
- Facebook, YouTube and blogging? Your Archadeck marketing team can keep you up to date on what’s working in social media right now so, you don’t have to invest time figuring it out.
- Put our team to work for you. Proven lead generation programs. Superior sales training. Professional business coaching. National advertising. Public relations outreach programs. Archadeck has it all, just waiting for you to take advantage of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can an Archadeck franchise help me grow my existing business?
- Diversify your existing business mix by marketing Archadeck Outdoor Living projects to your current client base.
- Broaden your client demographic and win more bids by becoming the one-stop service provider for all in-home and outdoor project needs for your clients.
- Cross-market the services of your respective businesses to increase your “share of wallet” and generate more cost-effective new customer acquisition strategies.
- Leverage your existing corporate infrastructure by adding incremental Archadeck revenue to your operations.
Q. What are the benefits of joining our Outdoor Living Franchise?
- Training and support for all aspects of the business to ensure your success
- Turnkey marketing programs to help promote your business
- Experts on staff to help your online presence to drive lead flow
- Peer-to-peer networking events throughout the year
- Preferred suppliers for a lower cost of goods
- Operational platform that provides client and prospect tracking, QuickBooks integration, Google Maps integration, email reminders, online payment support, letter sending services and web-based scheduling