Ensuring the right fit.
Our Validation & Discovery process is designed to ensure that the fit is right for both of us, you as a potential franchisee, and Archadeck Outdoor Living as the franchisor. So what makes an ideal Archadeck franchisee? We’re looking for franchise candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Strong interpersonal and/or communication skills: While construction and creative skills aren’t necessary to begin, franchisees must readily be able to convey the benefits of our design recommendations to prospective clients to close the sale.
- Strong organizational skills: Capable of tracking multiple projects and ensuring that each runs smoothly.
- Solid work ethic and client service mindset: Diligence and a determination to provide the best possible service and product are an essential part of the client service experience that sets Archadeck Outdoor Living apart.
- A passion for the outdoor living category: A passion for our industry and a flair for outdoor living design are both highly desirable characteristics.
- A willingness to embrace a proven system: Willingness to attend training and embrace the proven marketing, sales, business management and design and construction techniques developed by Archadeck Outdoor Living over nearly 30 years.
- Sufficient start-up capital: While the initial investment is comparatively modest, it’s necessary to invest sufficient funds for the successful launch of your business.